SENIOR TELECOM ENGINEER (NETWORK ENGINEER)
– NWS/EMS/INTERFACE DEVELOPER
The company has a strong focus on several practice areas, which are Financial and Professional Services, Industry, Energy, and Healthcare. Based on their background and experiences, they have built an extensive international network of high-caliber candidates.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD we offer full and professional level HR services, entirely free of charge for applicants, with licensed companies, stable on the Bulgarian and European markets. Our long-standing business experience has shown how important personal attention to each person is. That is exactly why we create a complete personal profile for our clients, which allows us to find the most suitable employee for them. We are your relationship with companies that appreciate their specialists.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Annual salary: 60000 – 80000 euro gross;
- An exciting and challenging role in a rapidly growing international company;
- A full-time position;
- A workspace right in the center of Amsterdam, next to Central Station, and the flexibility to work from home;
- Good working conditions and a pleasant and dynamic work environment;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- An informal and professional company culture of team spirit with a can-do attitude.
As a senior telecom engineer and NMS/EMS/NE interface developer, you will help our customers by developing and maintaining interfaces between our Telecom Network Inventory application towards our customer active network (Network Management System, Element Management System, and Network Elements). You deliver high-quality network interfaces by creating SQL packages to convert source data into a normalized data structure. With your technical telecom knowledge, insight, experience, and technical and communication skills, you know how to analyze complex data quickly.
Your core business is:
- Building interfaces to active networks, such as WDM, MPLS, and GPON;
- Translate, via SQL, source data structure to normalized data structure;
- You spend an important part of the time-manipulating telecom data and writing queries;
- To create in our software equipment models according to the equipment vendor specifications;
- To make sure that all relevant data is synchronized/reconciled from the network correctly into our software;
- To contribute to delivering solutions to our customers, from consulting to technical setup and implementation – this means involvement in all phases of a project;
- To advise our customers to enable them to use our software in the most optimized way and stay connected.
Is your passion the combination of telecom and IT? Do you have experience writing SQL and want to be part of a technological innovator? Then you might be the new Senior Telecom Engineer we are looking for!
- Excellent knowledge of English – speaking and writing;
- Minimum five years of experience as a senior telecom engineer;
- You have a high professional level of thinking and working;
- Telecommunications in combination with IT is your passion, and you master multiple of the following technologies:
WDM – Wavelength division multiplexing (must) ;
MPLS – Multiprotocol Label Switching (must);
GPON – Gigabit Ethernet passive optical network ;
SDH – Synchronous Digital Hierarchy;
Mobile RAN/Core – (GSM/4G;5G;)
- Knowledge of and experience in the telecom sector is a must.;
- SQL knowledge.;
- Experience with one or multiple of the following subjects has an absolute advantage:
Any OSS software;
Oracle / Postgress database;
- The following skills apply to you:
Telecom networks and writing SQLs are your passion;
You are eager to learn; you want to develop yourself, and you do not want to do things in routine;
You have an initiative and proactive attitude;
You like to work independently, but also in a team: together you feel responsible for the company.
To apply for this job advertisement, please send us your CV in English and please describe your relevant experience in your CV.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD have the following operating licenses:
Human Resources Agency License № 2282 for Bulgaria
Human Resources Agency License № 2283 for Europe
Licensed Personal Data Administrator No 427547
All data provided by you are protected under the law and will be used only for this selection.