Our client is an employment agency, which specializes in lease of construction workers to other Dutch clients. The company is looking for Scaffold Builders for long-term projects in Holland. This is a new company but with a lot of experience employing tilers and plasterer in the Dutch market. Also, they have a lot of experience with working with international recruiters from all over Europe.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD we offer full and professional level HR services, entirely free of charge for applicants, with licensed companies stable on the Bulgarian and European markets. Our long-standing business experience has shown how important personal attitude to each person is. That is exactly why we create a complete personal profile for our clients, which allows us to find the most suitable employee for it. We are your relationship with companies that keep their trained specialists, skilled workers.
- knowledge of building and construction;
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail;
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations;
- the ability to work well with others;
- the ability to use your initiative;
- physical skills like movement, coordination, dexterity and grace;
- sensitivity and understanding;
- the ability to work well with your hands;
- Being able to use a computer terminal or hand-held device may be beneficial for this job;
The successful candidate needs to have an experience in Holland, with building scaffolds in an industrial environment like petrochemie, food industry and other types of process industry. Working responsible and safe is the key in your job. Every day is different in the world of scaffolding. The work can change fast so a flexible attitude and being willing to travel is important.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- creating a stable base on the ground
- putting up scaffolding poles and attaching horizontal tubes to them
- fixing scaffolding to a building
- laying planks across scaffolding for workers to walk on
- fixing guard rails and safety nets
- taking down scaffolding after a job
VACANCY : Scaffold Builder
WORK DESCRIPTION: unloading scaffolding from a lorry, creating a stable base on the ground, putting up scaffolding poles and attaching horizontal tubes to them, fixing scaffolding to a building, laying planks across scaffolding for workers to walk on, fixing guard rails and safety nets, taking down scaffolding after a job
- Certificate “Allround Steigerbouwer”
- Willing to work in a team of 2
- At least 1 team member speaks good English/German
- Preferable in possession of a car
- Preferable with VCA
- VCA/SCC doc. 18
- Willing to drive a maximium of 1,5 hours single drive (if needed)
- Wages based on 40 hours per week;
- Weekly payment after second working week;
- Included traveling Home country – Netherlands;
- Without own car € 500 netto;
- With own car € 550 netto;
- 8 weeks work, 2 weeks holiday;
- 40 – 50 hours per week;
- € 0,19 for traveling by own car to the project starting from 20km single drive;
- € 0,11 for traveling with company car to the project, starting from 20 km single drive;
PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT:
The client has an office in Groningen city (Netherlands). The employer will have projects all over Netherlands.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Stable housing (1 person per room)
- Health insurance
If you want to apply for this position, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
AT BEST RECRUTERS LTD has the following operating licenses:
Human Resources Agency License № 2282 for Bulgaria.
Human Resources Agency License № 2283 for Europe;
Licensed Personal Data Administrator No 427547
All data provided by you are protected under the law and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.