This job offer has expired.
We are partnered with top-level agencies of HR experts, consultants, technical advisors & psychologists to meet every client’s unique needs. The client has a track record of 45 years as an engineering company and plant builder for the global steel industry. Ranging from technical consultancy to the construction and commissioning of entire blast furnace facilities. All their technology is state-of-the-art and customized to fit market requirements in The Netherlands, India, and China.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD we offer full and professional level HR services, entirely free of charge for applicants, with licensed companies, stable on the Bulgarian and European markets. Our long-standing business experience has shown how important personal attention to each person is. That is exactly why we create a complete personal profile for our clients, which allows us to find the most suitable employee for them. We are your relationship with companies that appreciate their specialists.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Gross salary – 70 000 – 90 000 euros per year;
- Excellent package regarding your level of experience within a strong international environment;
- Workplace – Netherland.
Are you searching for a new challenge and being a part of realizing large projects?
The Project Engineering Department has been established in 2019 and is responsible for the realization of multi-disciplinary engineering projects, a.o. blast furnace revamps, hot blast stoves, converters, sublances, and gas cleaning systems. We are searching for a new colleague who has the potential to lead a multi-disciplinary engineering team, working alongside with other professionals, and internal and external stakeholders, meeting the targets, attending meetings, and using our ERP system.
As a Project engineer, you will perform the following work tasks:
- Leading a team of 5-15 engineers and managing outsourced engineering. You must be prepared to travel and work internationally (appr. 1 week per 6 weeks).
- Responsible for all technical solutions within the project.
- Managing the project (planning, scope & budget of the engineering work, health & safety) and providing weekly progress reports.
- Leading the project team and coordinating the resources of the project, leading scrum sessions.
- Analyzing and aligning technical solutions, both internally (between the engineering disciplines) and with the client.
- Creating a productive and pleasant work environment.
- Continuous communication with the project team, engineering firms, and clients.
- Technical education, at least BSc level (with diploma);
- At least ten years of engineering experience, of which five years as Lead Engineer;
- Thorough engineering skills, proven record regarding project delivery as Lead Engineer;
- Knowledge of several engineering disciplines (Process, Mechanical, EIC&A, Refractory);
- Ability to lead a team of professionals, working project-based;
- Ability to understand technical contracts and to process large amounts of data;
- Ability to make decisions in high-stress situations and to set priorities;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Ability to adapt in different working climates (from co-operative to hard negotiation);
- Experience in working with different cultures and working abroad under strain;
- Experience in issuing procurement requirements;
- Experience in reading/understanding cost estimates;
- Team player with a hands-on mentality;
- Open communicator;
To apply for this job advertisement, please send us your CV in English and please describe your relevant experience in your CV.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD have the following operating licenses:
Human Resources Agency License № 2282 for Bulgaria
Human Resources Agency License № 2283 for Europe
Licensed Personal Data Administrator No 427547
All data provided by you are protected under the law and will be used only for this selection.