MIXED SIGNAL VERIFICATION ENGINEER (HYBRID)
The company is looking for a talented Senior Mixed Signal Verification Engineer to join its team. You will perform simulations and verifications of the designs of integrated circuits. The company is based in Sofia and welcomes its employees to Bulgaria’s biggest co-living and co-working space.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD we offer full and professional level HR services, entirely free of charge for applicants, with licensed companies, stable on the Bulgarian and European markets. Our long-standing business experience has shown how important personal attention to each person is. That is exactly why we create a complete personal profile for our clients, which allows us to find the most suitable employee for them. We are your relationship with companies that appreciate their specialists.
Our employees are sent to verified customers only!
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Standard 40-hour work week;
- 5-day work week;
- Days off on Saturday and Sunday;
- Overtime – no;
- Days off on National holidays;
- Hybrid work – at least 3 days per week at workplace;
- Positions are permanent;
- Immigration process & travel to Bulgaria:
- The client will cover 100% for the immigration process and airplane ticket costs.
- The client pays upfront for the immigration process;
- The candidate pays 100% of the travel cost to Bulgaria, and the client reimburses the candidate after 6 months of work;
- Once upon you are granted an EU blue card and arrive in Bulgaria, you receive full support for settling down in Bulgaria – bank account, contract for BG mobile number, etc.
- Full assistance in settling down in Bulgaria, such as Bank account & Mobile number contracts;
- The Salary is 2 500 euros net;
- Company laptop or 600 EURO lump sum allowance every 36 months;
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events);
- Expenses for telephone – 60 BGN per month;
- Expenses for home WI-FI – 40 BGN per month;
- The remuneration is based on achieving results and can reach up to 15% of gross salary;
- Accommodation in a Top Level hotel in Sofia. The rooms start from 550 Euro per month for rent.
There is an option for larger rooms at a higher rent price and the ability to accommodate the family.
Accommodation package includes in its price:
- Cleaning (4 times per month);
- Changing towels & Bed linens (4 times per month);
- High-speed Wifi;
- Kitchen space;
- Laundry Room;
- Coworking Space;
- Amazing community.
- Option for living outside hotel (self arranged);
- An environment where your opinion matters and you manage your own work-life balance;
- International and dynamic workplace;
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, fitness and leisure areas & parking;
- The opportunity to participate in а new nomadic economy & work with a multinational team;
- A personalized career development program;
- Community incentives which reward additional days off;
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to dine and travel & explore Bulgaria!;
- Vacancy – 0 – The job offer is closed.
As a Mixed Signal Verification Engineer, you will perform the following work tasks:
- Take ownership of the digital specification and hardware-software interfaces’ definition for mixed-signal System-on-Chips;
- Make the bridge between competence centers delivering part of the SoC (Digital design, Analog design, Software design, etc.…);
- Work with circuit design engineers and system architects to define verification needs and create verification plans;
- Perform detailed verification of top-level software functionality;
- Be involved in the system modeling to conceptualize and validate circuits;
- Develop and/or integrate high-level functional models and test benches to support system simulation;
- Develop and/or integrate Verilog-AMS and System Verilog behavioral models;
- Support design and production teams.
- Please make evaluation of:
Your experience with Verilog AMS, from 1 to 10;
Your experience with System Verilog, from 1 to 10;
Your experience with Cadence, from 1 to 10.
- You have an engineering master’s degree in an electronic or microelectronic field, and you have 5+ years of relevant experience as a designer in a microelectronics’ environment, in combination with good system verification capabilities;
- You have experience with the latest verification languages like System Verilog or Verilog-AMS and with scripting languages like Python, TCL, SHELL;
- Work experience with Cadence AMS Designer verification flow is a plus;
- Knowledge of Functional Safety industrial standards such as ISO26262 and IEC61508;
- Working experience in the automotive industry and knowledge of automotive bus interfaces SENT/SPC, PSI5 is an advantage;
- Experience with Git and Gitlab is an asset;
- You are dedicated and able to work independently while coordinating with analog, digital, and software engineers;
- English – C1 level;
- You are an efficient communicator, are fluent in English, and have a customer-oriented attitude;
- Relevant working experience in the semiconductor industry;
- Universal Verification Methodology;
- Medical certificate;
- Clean criminal record.
If you wish to apply for this job, please send us your CV in English, including all your work experience, activities & responsibilities at your various possitions and also please fill in the Mixed Signal Verification form. We will contact only the approved candidates.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD have the following operating licenses:
Human Resources Agency License № 2282 for Bulgaria
Human Resources Agency License № 2283 for Europe
Licensed Personal Data Administrator No 427547
All data provided by you are protected under the law and will be used only for this selection.