IT SYSTEM ENGINEER – REMOTE WORK – BURGAS
The company is a team of IT Experts in different technology domains and Business Professionals who provide very snappy and responsible ICT Services and Solutions in the area of Cybersecurity, Cloud, and Managed technologies.
OUR CLIENT is a stable and successful IT service provider that is taking care of their customer businesses as their own business. They are helping the clients to see the full picture of their ICT needs.
THEIR MAIN FOCUS is on Cloud information and communications technologies. They have a special focus – the Cybersecurity domain.
THEY PROVIDE Boutique IT services and IT Management, covering technology domains usually used in all organizations (Linux, Microsoft, Database, Network administration, Cyber Security systems integration). THEY provide services worldwide and can build challenging IT projects from scratch.
THEIR MAIN GOAL is to help their clients in analyzing the key technical aspects of their business and influencing their strategic decisions.
OUR CLIENT is committed to providing superior solutions and services by utilizing an implemented and certified management system following ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO / IEC 27001: 2013.
THEY HAVE EXPERIENCE with CyberSecurity, Telecom, Betting/Gaming, and Fintech types of businesses over the years.
THEY HAVE A TEAM of certified AWS/Amazon Cloud Architects. They are experienced in SoftLayer, Rack Space, Azure, and many others.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD we offer full and professional level HR services, entirely free of charge for applicants, with licensed companies, stable on the Bulgarian and European markets. Our long-standing business experience has shown how important personal attention to each person is. That is exactly why we create a complete personal profile for our clients, which allows us to find the most suitable employee for them. We are your relationship with companies that appreciate their specialists.
Our employees are sent to verified customers only!
1.THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Position: IT System Engineer;
- Department: Technical Solutions and IT Support;
- Reporting to: Service Management Team(SM) and Technical Solution Management team(TSM);
- Vacancies – 2;
- Remote job – Burgas;
- You will be able to develop yourself to Security Engineer, Cloud Engineer, or DevOps engineer with the company.
1.1. SALARY AND CONDITIONS
- The salary offered for this engagement depends on your experience and qualifications;
- Salary ranges from 1800lv to 3000lv gross based on experience;
- The Salary includes 300lv food vouchers per month, Private Health insurance, Multisport Card, and a monthly bonus schema based on performance;
- Opportunity to grow with the Company in Bulgaria and internationally;
- Opportunity to train with the Company and attend expensive training courses.
- The IT System Engineer will be based in the Technical Solutions department of the company. The Company is based in Bulgaria and has a presence and team in other European countries;
- The Technical Solutions department is responsible for: supporting senior management in achieving their business development objectives; developing IT solutions, consultancy, and support.
3.REPORTING AND PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITY
- The principal responsibility of the IT System Engineer will be to participate in project development and implementation.
4.KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS.
Key skills & Requirements (the candidate could have some of them, so not all of them are mandatory). We are looking for a person who knows well either Linux or Microsoft operating systems. Computer network knowledge is a must.
- Linux experience CentOS & Debian.;
- Experience with managing and automating the configuration of Linux (MySQL, MongoDB) database clusters;
- Knowledge of Python and Shell Scripting is a plus;
- Knowledge of MS Windows Server family, DNS, AD, Exchange Remote administration, etc;
- Understanding of Microsoft Server and Hosts Operating Systems;
- Experience with Cloud Platforms – AWS, Azure, or GCP is a plus;
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or an equivalent is a plus;
- A working understanding of code and script (Microsoft Power shell, PHP, Python, Perl, and/or Ruby) is a plus;
- PC literate, particularly with Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint;
- A University degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related is a plus but not a must;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English – C1/C2, Bulgarian) are a must;
- At least four years of practical experience in the area;
- It’s a must to have recommendations from previous employers.
- The ability to work to deadlines and produce accurate work in a fast-paced environment;
- Hard-working, able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload;
- Team player, but also be able to work on own initiative;
- Self-motivated and have a “can-do attitude”;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the Company and outside parties;
- Dynamic and creative.
- This opportunity will suit someone who has worked for some years and has all the necessary experience.;
- It is a permanent position.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD has the following operating licenses:
Human Resources Agency License № 2282 for Bulgaria.
Licensing Human Resources Agency № 2283 for Europe;
Administered Personal Data Administrator No 427547;
All data provided by you is protected by law and will only be used for purposes of this selection.