IT PROJECT COORDINATOR
This job offer has expired.
The company is a team of IT Experts in different technology domains and Business Professionals who provide very snappy and responsible ICT Services and Solutions in the area of Cybersecurity, Cloud, and Managed technologies.
OUR CLIENT is a stable and successful IT service provider that is taking care of their customer businesses as their own business. They are helping the clients to see the full picture of their ICT needs.
THEIR MAIN FOCUS is on Cloud information and communications technologies. They have a special focus – the Cybersecurity domain.
THEY PROVIDE Boutique IT services and IT Management, covering technology domains usually used in all organizations (Linux, Microsoft, Database, Network administration, Cyber Security systems integration). THEY provide services worldwide and can build challenging IT projects from scratch.
THEIR MAIN GOAL is to help their clients in analyzing the key technical aspects of their business and influencing their strategic decisions.
OUR CLIENT is committed to providing superior solutions and services by utilizing an implemented and certified management system following ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO / IEC 27001: 2013.
THEY HAVE EXPERIENCE with CyberSecurity, Telecom, Betting/Gaming, and Fintech types of businesses over the years.
THEY HAVE A TEAM of certified AWS/Amazon Cloud Architects. They are experienced in SoftLayer, Rack Space, Azure, and many others.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD we offer full and professional level HR services, entirely free of charge for applicants, with licensed companies, stable on the Bulgarian and European markets. Our long-standing business experience has shown how important personal attention to each person is. That is exactly why we create a complete personal profile for our clients, which allows us to find the most suitable employee for them. We are your relationship with companies that appreciate their specialists.
Our employees are sent to verified customers only!
1.THE COMPANY OFFERS:
Position: IT Project Coordinator
Department: Technical Solutions Department (TSM)/Project Management Department.
Reporting to: COO
- Starting Salary Range from 2000 to 2500lv Gross based on the experience.
- Monthly Bonus package based on the achieved results.
- Targets/Goals and progressive increase of the salary based on achieved results.
- Social benefits: Food vouchers (300lv per month), Multisport card, Private Health insurance.
- Opportunity to grow with the Company in Bulgaria and internationally.
- Opportunity to train with the Company and attend training courses.
- Working time – from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday to Friday.
- 20 working days per year of paid vacation leave.
2.1 The IT Project Coordinator will be based in the Technical Solutions department.
The Company is based in Bulgaria and has a presence in other European countries.
The company is looking for a responsible IT Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
IT Project Coordinator’s responsibilities include working closely with our IT Service Management and Technical Solution Management team to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes, and sometimes budgets for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet high-quality standards.
2.2 The Technical Solutions department is responsible for: supporting senior management in achieving their business development objectives, Developing and Integration of IT solutions, Consultancy, and Support.
3. REPORTING AND PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITY
3.1 The principal responsibility of the IT Project Coordinator will be to participate in project development and management.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Coordinate task with Service Management teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Analyze risks and opportunities.
- Oversee project procurement management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Work with the IT Service Manager (IT Manager) and Technical Account Manager to eliminate blockers.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
- KEY SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS.
- 1-2 years of proven work experience as an IT Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with risk management and service quality assurance control.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office and understanding of IT Technology domain (Linux, Microsoft).
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g., Jira)
- A BSc in Business Administration or a related field is a plus.
- PMP / PRINCE2 or Project Management Certification is a plus.
- English – High level of communication skills is a must (read, write, speak)
This opportunity will suit someone who has worked for some years (1 to 3 years) and has all the necessary experience. The most important is to learn and to adapt fast. You will find solutions to some problems without the knowledge and experience needed, which is a real challenge.
It is a permanent position.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD has the following operating licenses:
Human Resources Agency License № 2282 for Bulgaria.
Licensing Human Resources Agency № 2283 for Europe;
Administered Personal Data Administrator No 427547;
All data provided by you is protected by law and will only be used for purposes of this selection.