IC TEST DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
The company is expanding its IC Test Development Engineer team in Bulgaria and is looking for agile professionals to develop and validate a solution for Integrated Circuit (IC) testing. They are based in Sofia and welcome their employees to Bulgaria’s biggest co-living and co-working space.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD we offer full and professional level HR services, entirely free of charge for applicants, with licensed companies, stable on the Bulgarian and European markets. Our long-standing business experience has shown how important personal attention to each person is. That is exactly why we create a complete personal profile for our clients, which allows us to find the most suitable employee for them. We are your relationship with companies that appreciate their specialists.
Our employees are sent to verified customers only!
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- The vacancy is closed.
- Standard 40-hour work week;
- 5-day work week;
- Days off on Saturday and Sunday;
- Overtime – no;
- Days off on National holidays;
- The project is for a very stable company, a partner of our client. Microchips for automotives.
- Hybrid work – at least 3 days per week at workplace;
- Positions are permanent;
- Immigration process & travel to Bulgaria:
- The client will cover 100% for the immigration process and airplane ticket costs.
- The client pays upfront for the immigration process;
- The candidate pays 100% of the travel cost to Bulgaria, and the client reimburses the candidate after 6 months of work;
- Once upon you are granted an EU blue card and arrive in Bulgaria, you receive full support for settling down in Bulgaria – bank account, contract for BG mobile number, etc.
- Full assistance in settling down in Bulgaria, such as Bank account & Mobile number contracts;
- The Salary is 2 500 euros net;
- Company laptop or 600 EURO lump sum allowance every 36 months;
- Competitive remuneration and social welfare package (such as 25 days annual paid leave, private health insurance, and various community benefits and events);
- Expenses for telephone – 60 BGN per month;
- Expenses for home WI-FI – 40 BGN per month;
- The remuneration is based on achieving results and can reach up to 15% of gross salary;
- Accommodation in a Top Level hotel in Sofia. The rooms start from 550 Euro per month for rent.
There is an option for larger rooms at a higher rent price and an ability to accommodate family
Accommodation package includes in its price:
- Cleaning (4 times per month);
- Changing towels & Bed linens (4 times per month);
- High-speed Wifi;
- Kitchen space;
- Laundry Room;
- Coworking Space;
- Amazing community.
- Option for living outside hotel (self arranged);
- An environment where your opinion matters and you manage your own work-life balance;
- International and dynamic workplace;
- Onsite access to co-working spaces, meeting rooms, an event rooftop, communal kitchens, fitness and leisure areas & parking;
- The opportunity to participate in а new nomadic economy & work with a multinational team;
- A personalized career development program;
- Community incentives which reward additional days off;
- Low cost of living in parallel with low personal income tax, growing your purchasing power to dine and travel & explore Bulgaria!
As an IC TEST DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER, you will perform the following work tasks:
- Your solutions will be used with Automated Test Equipment (ATE) in production to test 100% of the ICs before they are delivered to our customers;
- Preparing test, evaluation and diagnostic programs, designing test fixtures and equipment, and completing specifications and procedures for new products from scratch;
- You ensure the appropriate balance between cost, quality, and timing. ;
- Take ownership of a complete test solution development;
- Ensure the test solution’s robustness for sustainable production testing;
- Create and validate the hardware (Printed Circuit Board, PCB) and software (test program) needed for the test solution;
- Write in C/C++ the electrical measurement algorithm of IC datasheet parameters;
- Work together with the design team to ensure the optimal test coverage;
- Use statistical methods during the evaluation of measurement results;
- Work with laboratory equipment to verify that all of the written tests function correctly;
- Keep the KPIs for the test solution in mind and provide regular status and progress reports of the test solution development project;
- Follow the industry trends.
- An engineering degree in Electronics, Telecommunications, or another relevant field;
- Relevant working experience in IC (Integrated Circuits) testing of sensor devices (hardware & software) in the semiconductor industry for at least five years;
- It is an advantage for you, to have an experience in the automotive sector;
- Testing of sensor devices;
- C/C++ programming skills;
- Good knowledge of electrical measurement techniques, software development , and electronics;
- Effective communication skills in English;
- English – C1 level;
- Project, time planning, and organizational skills;
- Medical certificate;
- Clean criminal record.
If you wish to apply for this job, please send us your CV in English, including all your work experience, activities & responsibilities at your various possitions and please fill in the IC Test Development Enginner form. We will contact only the approved candidates.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD have the following operating licenses:
Human Resources Agency License № 2282 for Bulgaria
Human Resources Agency License № 2283 for Europe
Licensed Personal Data Administrator No 427547
All data provided by you are protected under the law and will be used only for this selection.