The company is an HR recruitment agency for a variety of positions in white & blue-collar sectors. The company has top-level partners in & outside of recruitment.
Work time – From Monday to Friday, from 08:00 to 17:00. Saturday and Sunday are off.
Workplace – The office of the agency is in Veliko Tarnovo.
The agency offers training during the required period.
The agency is searching for an HR Generalist who has experience in the realm of Human Resources and motivation to develop in this sphere.
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION?
- Fulfilling given tasks and helping those in search for work;
- Looking over applications & recruiting the right candidates in a variety of sectors;
- Communication with potential candidates over phone, email, LinkedIn, Facebook & other places;
- Creating and posting job adverts on different websites;
- Actively searching for candidates for work, using different channels (social media & others);
- Follow all required processes for candidates starting in Bulgaria & abroad;
- Fill Databases in different software;
- Translate job adverts, documents, candidate CVs & work contracts;
- Post job adverts on the company website, using WordPress, & sharing them on the FB & LinkedIn company pages;
- Work with HR platforms and fulfilling everything related to the activity of the company;
- Carry out interviews with candidates;
- Inform the candidates over phone & email in regards to the required processes for starting a job.
- Organization in regards to receiving work contracts & accommodation for those traveling abroad & arriving in Bulgaria;
- Fill in the work contracts of approved applicants;
- Researching the labor market;
- Participating in HR projects & improving the work processes related to HR;
- To uphold company policies & procedures related to recruitment;
- Communication with international partners & candidates, globally;
- On duty over phone, when needed after work time during emergency, is mandatory. It happens rarely & it is short;
- Periodic opportunity to travel to Sofia & all of Bulgaria, based on employer’s decision;
- Excellent understanding of diplomacy & business etiquette;
- Creating applicant dossiers with all their application information;
- Recording results of business meetings & interviews with applicants in the database of the company;
- Carrying out research on companies which might be potential clients for the agency;
- Checking if applicants fulfill the requirements stated in the job advert;
- Directing applicants towards positions appropriate for their experience & qualifications;
- Communication with international & Bulgarian companies above the middle level in the world.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
- Has English at a C1/C2 level;
- I am capable of working with Microsoft Office, Internet & various applications for working with documents;
- Is able to work with the email client – Mozilla Thunderbird;
- Has prior experience in the field of recruitment, no matter what sector;
- Wishes to develop & achieve results;
- Loves to ask questions & is interested in the work & processes involved;
- Motivated for long-term development in the agency;
- Knowledgeable with the core processes related to recruitment;
- Mandatory recommendation from a previous employer;
- Motivational letter must be written in own words;
- Positive & open-minded personality;
- Driver’s license.
- English – written & spoken at a C1/C2 level;
- Applicants with English & French have an advantage;
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist or in a similar position;
- Applicants with experience in recruitment have an advantage;
- Proactive, positive & communicative personality, focused on achieving results;
- Perfect communication & presentation skills;
- Team & multi-functional work;
- Opportunity to prioritize tasks;
- High computer skills & knowledge;
- Work with software for managing tasks, like Click Up, & converting documents;
- Applicants with recommendations from previous employers or clients will be reviewed with an advantage;
- Applicants with experience in HR will be reviewed with advantage;
- Preserve the confidentiality & privacy of company information;
- Adaptive & flexible;
- Able to resolve problems;
- Organizational skills;
- To work alone & in a team;
- To pay attention to details;
- Experience with LinkedIn;
- Experience with Google Drive.
THE AGENCY OFFERS:
- Opportunity for development, dependent on achieved results;
- Work in a positive environment;
- Opportunity to develop your own knowledge & skills. Please, all candidates to send their CVs & Motivational letters via email to:
- We will reach out only to approved applicants.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD have the following operating licenses:
Human Resources Agency License № 2282 for Bulgaria
Human Resources Agency License № 2283 for Europe
Licensed Personal Data Administrator No 427547
All data provided by you are protected under the law and will be used only for this selection.