The company is a well-known employer on the Dutch labor market. They hire specialists from various fields such as industrial and ship electricians, form workers and others. We highly value motivated employees for their experience and ability to adapt quickly to new environments.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD
We offer full and professional level HR services, entirely free of charge for applicants, with licensed companies stable on the Bulgarian and European markets. Our long-standing business experience has shown how important personal attitude to each person is. That is exactly why we create a complete personal profile for our clients, which allows us to find the most suitable employee for it. We are your relationship with companies that keep their cadres.
Our employees are sent to verified customers only!
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Attractive salary between 580 – 600 euros net per week depending on experience with accommodation provided (at the expense of the employer);
- The salary is paid each week;
- Every new worker who starts at the company will receive a €150- Netto bonus after four weeks of working. This campaign will last until 10.10.2022.;
- Salary includes hourly wage, daily and travel expenses;
- The first salary is paid after the 2nd week;
- Working hours – 40 hours per week;
- Car rental available on request;
- Accommodation close to the workplace; Dutch employment contract and insurance according to Dutch temporary employment legislation, employment contract translated into Bulgarian;
- The work schedule is 13 weeks at work, 2 weeks rest;
- The offer is for a long-term commitment;
- Location – Almelo;
- Size of team requested – 8.
You will perform the following working tasks:
- Install all electrical appliances in a new build warehouse for one of our clients.;
- Automatic doors;
- Power outlet (low and medium voltage)
- Hanging cable tracks;
- Fire sensors;
- Burgler alarms;
- You can connect fire alarm, alarm, data, telecom and camera systems on the basis of drawings;
- you are able to connect various light and power installations;
- you connect lighting fixtures and do the final assembly of switchgear and WCDs;
- you can manage cable pullers, but you also don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- Training in VBO, MSI, EMSI (or comparable);
- You have experience in a building-related environment;
- You know what the mentality is in utility and you, therefore, like to tackle things;
- Reading of electrical drawings and diagrams;
- Installation of trays for electric cables;
- Cable distribution and connection;
- Connecting panels and cabinets;
- Connection of industrial equipment and machinery;
- Connecting pumps and motors;
- Connection of models (such as valves, pressure gauges, flowmeters, sensors, and sensors)
etc.), the connection of automation equipment;
- Diploma of completed education or certificate;
- Knowledge of German, either English or Dutch, at a communicative level;
- Driving license and own transport, the possibility for a team of two and also rental opportunity by the employer;
- Experience in the profession minimum of 3 years;
- Compulsory VCA Safety course, the cost is at the expense of the employer;
- Ability to work in pairs where one person has a driving license;
- One of the two teammates must be able to communicate in English, German, or Dutch;
- If you have electrical skills and don’t speak English, you can apply for a job if you have a teammate who speaks English.
- Clean criminal record;
- Own bank account.
Candidates must have their own set of tools or one will be provided by the employer;
The safety course takes place before signing an employment contract and is at the expense of the employer;
If you want to apply for this job, please send us a detailed CV in English that includes all your work experience and the activities and responsibilities you have performed in the various positions. We will connect with only the approved candidates.
AT BEST RECRUITERS LTD have the following operating licenses:
Human Resources Agency License № 2282 for Bulgaria
Human Resources Agency License № 2283 for Europe
Licensed Personal Data Administrator No 427547
All data provided by you are protected under the law and will be used only for this selection.